The DMC REPELLOR® Fins have adapted ‘RVR’ (REVERSE VEE Rails) Technology
to the blade area which is engineered to capture the maximum volume of water and
INCREASE VELOCITY during the down kick.
This 'Super-Feature' engages during Maximum Down Kick thrust to extend the rails
to their widest point and provide a Turbo Boost unlike any other swimfin.
The REPELLOR® Fins’ ‘RVR’ Reverse VEE Rail, Top Rail - acts to Stabilize while Trailing
through the water when wave riding.
DMCs Design Team has adapted the RVR for all Ocean uses inclduing–
Surf rescue, Bodysurfing, Bodyboarding, Surf Swimming and Snorkelling.
REPELLOR® have an extra super feature that is unique to their design:
Patent Pending Interlocking Lugs stand your REPELLOR®
for LIFEGUARD Eveready Rescue Prep
REPELLOR@ fins Care Instructions:
* Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
* Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
* Keep off hard surfaces
* Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef
* Keep your REPELLOR@ fins in re-usable packaging
* REPELLOR@ fins are warranted against manufacturing faults for 90 days from date of purchase.
* REPELLOR@ are not warranted against misuse. Please adhere to care instructions.